Job Opportunity: Web Developer
Qualifications and Pre-requisites
The Web Developer should have at least one tertiary qualification from a recognised school in Australia or overseas and at least five years experience in an agency or as a Web Developer. Detailed knowledge and understanding of web development and the theory and practice of the profession is essential.
The Web Developer will also have a proven track record in initiating, implementing and managing the development of digital projects through web development.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Attention to intricate detail in everything assigned and undertaken
- Open and transparent communication skills with the full team of developers, designers and content producers
- Understanding of how to work within an account management team model
- High level of accountability to the Head of Digital and the client services team
- Back-end digital development
- Proficiency in PHP
- Highly experienced in custom theme building for WordPress
- Experience in Shopify
- Front-end digital development
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to use Roots as Development environment
- An interest in keeping up to date with current and future web technologies
- A total commitment to the full user experience and a sense of pride in your work are essential
- Experience in WP Engine hosting and domain control maintenance
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- WordPress theme creation
- PLA Shopping coding
- Proficiency in WHM
- Experience in managing VPS environment
The Web Developer is accountable to the General Manager and Agency Director. He or she will work directly with the Head of Digital and Senior Web Developer to deliver high quality web development projects.
Key performance indicators are as follows:
- Delivery of both coding and CMS based solutions that will function correctly, meet industry benchmark standards, be adaptable and scalable, on time, every time
- Demonstrate personal qualities that match the ethos of the company.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and under direction in a team environment to produce excellent results.
- Excellence in personal scheduling and workflow management and electronic filing.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
Technical Practitioner (100%)
Website and other Digital Development:
- Play a key role in implementing world-class web sites and digital programs.
- Existing ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Deploying WordPress sites through WP Engine.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work with the project scoping team to assist in finding both front-end and back-end technical solutions to achieve our creative vision and our client’s goals.
Personal Qualities and Skills
Fuller believes that staff is its most important asset.
The company requires its team of brand and communication professionals to demonstrate personal qualities that match the ethos of the company.
These qualities are integrity, loyalty, honesty, openness and a genuine desire to work in a fun, collaborative team environment where their individual skills can be maximised and where they have the pleasure of delivering highly regarded brand and communication outcomes for our clients.
The position will be based in our Kent Town office, at 37 Fullarton Rd.
Job Opportunity: Senior Account Manager
Fuller has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join the team.
This newly created role has been opened up due to new client growth, to support our client services team with high level client and project management across a diverse range of B2C and B2B corporate, SME and government clients.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in agency and knows the role – from managing daily client liaison and preparing quotes and proposals to interpreting briefs and managing scheduling and production workflow to produce creative work on time and on budget each month.
Ideally you will have had hands on experience in media scheduling and production management of print, video or digital assets and be familiar with the detail of these processes.
Qualifications and Pre-requisites
The Senior Account Manager will have at least one tertiary qualification from a recognised marketing or communications school in Australia or overseas and at least five years experience in a consultancy managing client portfolios. A detailed knowledge and understanding of branding, marketing and communications theory and practices is essential.
The Senior Account Manager will also have a proven track record in initiating, implementing and overseeing client teams of people and budgets to produce successful integrated brand communications campaigns for a diverse range of businesses.
Good financial and time management skills are vital. Versatility, innovation and a sense of adventure are essential.
- The Senior Account Manager works with the Senior Strategists and design, digital, video and communication teams to manage a diverse range of client accounts and project work.
- The Senior Account Manager liaises directly with the client CEO or Marketing Manager and is the pivotal person in the client project team, leading, calling meetings, managing and delivering every aspect of the client’s marketing and brand development strategy.
- The Senior Account Manager provides support to the Account Director in leading and mentoring the AM team, and will take responsibility for the AM team when the Account Director is on leave including running the daily design, video and digital WIPs.
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for demonstrating best practice Account Management by delivering client projects on time and on budget and to client expectations.
To enquire about the role, view the full job description and apply, please contact Fuller General Manager Kathryn Fuller on 0438633560 or email [email protected]Email