At Fuller, it’s more than just a job. We love what we do. Not only that, we are an award winning family friendly company who strives to be an employer of choice in the brand communication sector in South Australia.
We are always on the hunt for passionate people who want to do great work.
Contact Agency Manager, Olivia Fuller: email@example.com
Digital Designer | Full Time
Fuller has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join its team.
If you love “nerding out” about user experience and user interfaces and know how to strike the balance between functionality and creativity, we would love to hear from you.
We are growing our digital service into one of the most exciting human centred offerings in Adelaide, combining the best brand, digital marketing, content and user experience thinking and production expertise, to deliver clients with fully integrated digital solutions.
As a Digital Designer at Fuller you will have the opportunity to sit alongside and collaborate with our team of award winning brand designers and art directors, while working directly with our Digital Project Manager and digital team (UX Strategist, web developers and digital marketers).
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience working as a digital / UX / UI designer in an agency with proven skills in creating design systems, prototyping and application of brand across digital platforms.
We are looking for someone who can bring UI design best practice, the latest UX design thinking, and who can partner with our developers to gain efficiencies across the design>development workflow.
- Create unique, user-centric and on brand website designs based on given criteria and briefs
- Establish and introduce a design system for websites
- Produce design assets for digital marketing campaigns
- Support design team with other brand and campaign design work as required
- Concepting and idea generation
- Communicate with project managers to establish goals, outcomes and timelines for deliverables
- Estimate design time for new business quotes and proposals and track time against the project
- Be involved in presenting and selling in design concepts to clients
- Carry out workflow within digital systems including XD, Trello and Bug Herd
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
- Understand characteristics of target audience and find effective ways to reach them through design elements
- Collaborate with web developers to produce a components library
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, user experience design, graphic design or relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite including XD
- Strong creative, design and multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to create effective designs
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-growing organisation, where there’s plenty of opportunities to pitch in on anything, please apply by emailing a CV and portfolio to the Agency Manager, Olivia Fuller – firstname.lastname@example.org.