Agency Coordinator – permanent, full time
Applications close Tuesday 27 August
The Agency Coordinator is the support and anchorperson to the Management, Finance and Account Management teams within Fuller.
This person must be highly organised, able to multitask and manage competing deadlines, have excellent attention to detail and possess a professional, client-focussed attitude with a fun and approachable outlook.
The Agency Coordinator must have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work effectively in a team and must understand the importance of confidentiality and professional integrity.
The Agency Coordinator is required to take responsibility for the day to day office functions of our creative agency, and is expected to provide efficient, systemised general administration support to the team, take responsibility for the look and feel of the Fuller office and become the go-to person for daily office coordination in our team.
Experience in office administration and customer service are essential. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and database management are essential. Qualifications in business administration (Certificate level) are beneficial.
To succeed in this role, the Agency Coordinator must demonstrate:
- Three years’ experience in an administration role.
- Exceptional customer service skills. We are a professional services agency and outstanding client service is our number one priority.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. We are a communications agency, therefore, excellence in communication is critical.
- Outstanding organisation, prioritisation and task coordination skills.
- Unquestionably strong attention to detail.
- The ability to take personal responsibility for tasks and to solve issues as they arise.
- Discipline to adhere to process and to be a reliable member of the team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to our General Manager, Kathryn Fuller – email@example.com or phone her on 08 8363 6811.Email